kandeej.com

Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Blog Post

This week I have learned various thing that I am going to carry on with me. I have learned that their are many different blogs that I could look up related to the interest that I have. I have also absorbed other information  is academic integrity which should always be in mind while writing and essay for school or a project. Netiquette is also something that I learned about , I didn't even know that netiquette was apart of the dictionary that  shows you how much technology has advanced. I will apply my new information to my everyday life as I go on to the web. I will watch what information I put up online and pictures that I may put up as well. I will also try my best to use my own words while writing essays. Another cool thing that I have also learned to do is a podcast, a podcast is a multimedia file made on the internet for downloading to a portable media player. Doing the podcast was cool it taught me something I never knew and I can use it later on in life. If I decided create a blog for myself I will know how exactly to navigate and work a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment