kandeej.com

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Blog 4 (Netiquette)


Netiquette is the correct and acceptable way of communicating on the Internet. It is very important to have a good netiquette because certain things that might be said online might be taking a different way than it should be. Good netiquette allows you to get further, no one can hold anything against you. Nowadays you can receive various jobs due to good netiquette. Just how people have good etiquette you need good netiquette. Netiquette should be used while on social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. These websites can have various information about you all over the world.



My Netiquette is expectable, when I Google my name nothing really pops-up about me. On my Face book I don't put up anything in appropriate or that I would regret later on in my life. I could avoid putting my name on random websites , to prevent people from receiving my personal information


Vocabulary:

*Netiquette

No comments:

Post a Comment