kandeej.com

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Blog 3 (Positive Digital Footprint)

A Digital Footprint is a trail left by interactions on digital environments 
such as, TV usage, cell phone, internet, mobile web and other devices and sensors. 
Positive digital footprints are very important because your digital footprint maybe what gets you your next job. When people search your name positive things should pop-up to give the person a good impression of you. That could be the first and last impression of you.


I think I have a pretty good digital footprint I don't put personal information on the web and I don't put anything that would jeopardize my reputation. I could probably reduce being on certain internet websites such as Facebook to make my digital footprint better.

When affiliated with certain people online it might make your image look bad when that's not how you truly are. Someone might have a negative footprint and since your affiliated with them their might be affects.Your personal life isn't really personal. Nothing online is personal , so pictures that are uploaded online aren't private.The impact might be negative because you don't intend for other people to view what you think is private.

Vocabulary:

  • E book
  • Press Release
  • Netiquette
  • Digital Footprint
  • Social Media

No comments:

Post a Comment